Dana Linn Bailey in best known for achieving 2013 Ms. Olympia title in Physique category.
In April 2019 she was hospitalized after overtraining herself during a workout and giving herself rhabdomyolysis (rhabdo) — a rare, but very serious condition that can result in kidney failure. The complications began after her first day of CrossFit.
Unfortunately this wasn’t all of the health issue she was dealing with in 2019.
Only now she released video explaining what she is dealing with. To find out watch the her You Tube Video below:
Dana Linn Bailey’s Competition History
- 2011 Jr. USA’s – 1st place and Overall (Earned Pro Card)
- 2012 Desert Muscle Classic – 4th place
- 2012 NY Pro – 16th
- 2013 Tampa Pro – 2nd place
- 2013 Dallas Europa – 1st place (Olympia qualification!!)
- 2013 Olympia – 1st place
- 2014 Olympia – 2nd place
- 2015 Arnold Classic – 2nd place