Write For US
We are currently searching for talented writers who want to showcase their articles on Bodybuildingfitness.uk!
We are particularly interested in articles from personal trainers, fitness experts, researchers and health care professionals, as well as knowledgeable and passionate fitness authors.
Bodybuildingfitness.uk was established in 2017 and has grown already to 16.000 followers on Instagram and over 2000 followers on Facebook this may not be much but we will help you grown your own social presence. Your article will reach houndrests of gym enthusiasts worldwide.
Tell the world your thoughts
We will gives you a platform to tell the world about your fitness and bodybuilding related thoughts. Help others get fit by sharing your knowledge.
Writing for our site can be a great way for you to gain exposure, increase your online presence, and improve your websites’ traffic and PageRank authority. Articles published on our site will help you gain exposure from our regular readers as well as our social media promotion. Tons of potential clients, customers and fans are waiting to read your insights.
Guidelines for contributing authors:
We’re looking for quality articles geared towards fitness, strength, physique, training, fat loss, nutrition, supplements, diet or anything in this category.
What we do publish:
- Facts, information
- Expert knowledge sharing
- Motivation, humor, entertainment
- Healthy recipes
- Article length: Minimum 700 words
- Title: Clear, engaging and clickworthy
- Paragraphs: Separate your article into paragraphs to make it easier to read
- Subheadings: Add subheadings to your article to guide the reader through your article
- If your article mentions specific research studies, please include relevant references.
- Author bio: Can contain up to 30 words and 2 links. (To your blog and social media page for example)
- Don’t include links in your article
- If you’d like to have specific images in your post, please include them in your submission
- We appreciate it if you respond to questions in the comment section of the post.
- Ensure that your article is well-written and devoid of grammatical or spelling errors.
- Remember to add bodybuildingfitness.uk as a site that you contribute to in your blog
Training, Strength, Workout routines:
- Hardcore leg workout routine
- Take advantage of overtraining to become bigger and stronger
- 8 Powerpacked Movements for Size and Strength
- Maximize your muscle gains with this training program
- Advanced Squat Program For Increased Strength
Nutrition, Recipes, Diets
- Maximize your muscle gains with this diet program
- Never Eat These Foods Again
- Use THIS Diet To Get Leaner For Summer
- Awesome No-Carb Muffin Recipe
- The Best Whey Protein Guide
- What Are BCAA’s?
How Tos / Lists
- How to Start Out In The Gym
- How To Squat With Proper Form
- How To Make Your Biceps Grow Fast
- How To Make An Awesome No-Fat Meal
- 51 Reasons To Exercise
- 10 Ways To Get Bigger Biceps
- 9 Ways To Burn Fat For Summer
- 21 Best Ways To Stay Shredded
- What Is The Best Way To Increase Muscle Size and Burn Fat?
- How Much Should I Pay For Protein?
- Are You Making These Most Common Training Mistakes?
Submit your article:
Submit your article using our guidelines above with your author bio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll reply to you as soon as possible and let you know when your article will be published.
If you have any further questions feel free to contact us via instagram or facebook.
*We have the right to publish or refuse any article submitted.
**If you’re only looking for a way to promote your product – well what are you waiting for.